In honor of Brain Awareness Month, join us for #MindfulMarch to increase awareness of TBI and the healing benefits of yoga and meditation. In partnership with the LoveYourBrain Foundation, we are setting a team goal to raise $1,000 to support the offering of yoga and meditation to people in New Mexico who are living with Traumatic Brain Injury.
There are a few ways you can participate!
1) Make a donation directly on our fundraising page!
Suggested Donation: $28
2) Attend one of our fundraising classes!
- Meghan Petti, LYB Teacher extraordinaire, will be hosting a class on March 22, from 8:30-9:30am at Thin Line Fitness in Edgewood, NM. You’re welcome to make a cash or check donation directly!
- Marisol Enriquez, LYB Teacher and the reason we partner with LYB, will host a class on March 30th from 5-6pm, at Hot or Not Yoga NM. After class, enjoy tea & snacks and make friends with some of our other community members, including some of our amazing students from past LYB Series!
3) Interested in Meditation? You can also join the #mindfulmarch Meditation Challenge by purchasing access to an entire month’s worth of a variety of guided audio meditations. After you’ve completed the month, you’ll have access to the meditations for an entire year! Help contribute to this ground-breaking program for our TBI Community AND reap the brain health benefits of meditation, all for just $28. Why $28?
- $28 supports one person with TBI to attend a LYB gentle yoga class
- $56 supports one person with TBI and their caregiver to attend class
- $169 supports person with TBI to attend the whole series (6 classes)
- $385 provides a scholarship for one teacher to complete our yoga teacher training
- $1,540 provides scholarships for four teachers to complete our yoga teacher training